We work with you from start to finish! Wherever you are in your writing we will help you get your ideas from your head to your work. We provide content strategy services including:
- Developmental editing
- Assistance with layout, interior design, and graphics
- Marketing strategies for your work
- Resources and information about publishing and printing your work
There are three stages of editing when it comes to a book: developmental edits, copyediting, and proofreading. We provide developmental editing.
- Developmental edits are the first edits and are the larger scale structural changes to your work. This means moving sentences, paragraphs, or even chapters to improve the flow of your work.
- Copy edits are the line by line edits for grammar and spelling.
- Proofreading is looking over everything for any mistakes or changes that need to be made.
We will work with you to make developmental edits and offer our input on the structure and flow of your book. Working with us is a collaborative effort with you taking the lead, deciding what content should be included in each section and helping to organize your thoughts and work.
We have experience with all phases of the writing process and can help structure the progress of your work. We will help connect you to the tools you need to consult with different experts, manage your content, and coordinate communication with project contributors. We will provide personalized solutions through one-on-one meetings to help you complete your work and achieve your goals.